Monday, October 22, 2018

WEEK 14: STARTING DOING FYP1 REPORT

Date : 22-26/10/2018

Activity : 
After finish the presentation day last week, supervisor Mr Azmi required me to do and send the report regarding of my project. The report consist of Abstract, Chapter 1 (Introduction), Chapter 2 (Literature Review),Chapter 3 (Methodology) , Reference and Appendix

Objective :
  • To doing the report for fyp1
Content :
For this week, I just focus on Chapter 1 which is Introduction that cover 

1.1 project background
1.2 problem statement
1.3 objective 
1.4 significant of project
1.5 scope and limitation 
1.6 chapter summary

Conclusion :
For the conclusion, this week I did not complete all the sub topics in this chapter because there was a time constraint


No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 17: CHECKER THE PLAGIARISM

Date  :  16/10/2018 Activity :   This is the last week to submit the report for all Final Year Project 1 student. Last week, I had al...