Thursday, August 2, 2018

WEEK 3: SELECT SUPERVISOR AND SURVEYING TOPICS



Date    : 1-3/8/2018 (tuesday to thursday)
Venue : CL 218 (after finishing EPS class)

Activity :
I decided to looking for lecturers that are still available to be the supervisor for FYP. I choose Mr. Azmi bin Hashim, my lecturer subject in “electrical protection system” this semester. I believe he a good teacher and can guided me to complete my project.

Objective :

  • to find the best supervisor 
  • to discuss the title of project


Content :
Mr Azmi also the one of lecture from Electrical Engineering Technology Section, it same like my courses that i take in this university. I ask Mr Azmi for opinion what project should to come up based on the problem that face on industry nowadays. He come up with the idea that how to manage the electricity.

Mr Azmi  suggested for me to do some research first to know as well this system before confirming the title.

Supervisor Detail :



Conclusion :
As was briefed, students may choose the titles that are offered by lecturers (FYP supervisors) or come out with own ideas. After doing some thinking, I decided to choose the titles for the fyp from supervisor ideas which is energy management system. 


The titles that are choose can be seen at the FYP website which is http://fyp.bmi.unikl.edu.my/. I read through the list of the titles and each synopsis of the project so that I can understand the requirement and criteria needed to complete the project



No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 17: CHECKER THE PLAGIARISM

Date  :  16/10/2018 Activity :   This is the last week to submit the report for all Final Year Project 1 student. Last week, I had al...