Monday, August 6, 2018

WEEK 4: TITLE CONFIRMATION

Date : 07/08/2018 (Tuesday)
Title  : Project titles confirmation

Activity :
After much thinking and researching, I have decided to take Mr Azmi suggestion witch is energy management system as my project. After meeting with him and discussing, some amendments have to do to the title. Mr Azmi suggested to add Internet of Thing to my project. He also suggested that the system can be used for factory and home usage. After a few time we decided the title of my project is "Home Energy Management System Based on IOT".

After meeting, Mr Azmi asked me to come out with my own synopsis for the project to be placed on the FYP website.

Objective :

  • to finalize new tittle and project for fyp
  • to register the new confirmation title

Content :

The title of the project:
Home Energy Management System Based on IOT

The synopsis of the project :
A monitoring and control system of the power consumption in a house will be design based on IoT

Conclusion :
the title was register on http://fyp.bmi.unikl.edu.my/ with detail details fyp project




No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 17: CHECKER THE PLAGIARISM

Date  :  16/10/2018 Activity :   This is the last week to submit the report for all Final Year Project 1 student. Last week, I had al...